This can be useful if your computer insists you have trojans and keeps nagging you with messages to buy a product to remove them.
The program Malwarebytes AntiMalware is able to remove unwanted rogue program with a Quick Scan.
- Download and install the Malwarebytes AntiMalware application.
- Start the program. It should Update by itself.
- To speed up the scan, you should run a quick scan with DriveTidy.
- In Malwarebytes, check the “Perform quick scan” option.
- Click the Scan button.
- Once finished, Click OK to the message that comes up and close the notepad file that appears.
- If malware was found, click Show Results (bottom right), then click Remove Selected (bottom left) as all objects will be selected.
- If the system requires a restart, you will be asked. In this case, click Yes.