Insecure Startup Items folder detected.
Items in the Startup Items folder (“/Library/StartupItems/”) have not been started because the folder does not have the proper security settings.
Try Repairing Disk Permissions and then restart.
If that doesn’t work then try the following:
- Press cmd + Space to bring up the Spotlight search.
- Type Terminal and press Enter.
- Inside the Terminal window type the following and press Enter:
sudo chown -R root:wheel /Library/StartupItems/
- You will need to enter your password and press Enter.
- It won’t show any characters when you type.
- If you do not have a password then set one first.
- Restart the computer.