When you go to print in a Microsoft Office application, the selected printer in the dropdown is blank. If you open the dropdown list and select a printer then it still remains the same with nothing selected.
- Close all Microsoft Office applications.
- Click the Start button (Windows XP users should then click Run).
- Type regedit and press Enter to open the Registry Editor.
- Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER > Software > Microsoft > Office
- Right click on the Office folder and click Rename.
- Rename it to Office2.
- Repair Microsoft Office.
I can not get my printer to print it will copy.