When you use the Export to PDF option in Inspiration you get the following error:
“The Inspiration PDF export driver is not installed. Please reinstall Inspiration before trying this operation.”
- Click the Start button (Windows XP users should then click Run).
- Type appwiz.cpl and press Enter.
- In the list of installed software, find the Inspiration PDF Driver and click on it once.
- Click on the Uninstall or Remove button.
- Reinstall Inspiration from the CD or download and run the latest version of the Inspiration 9 installer for Windows or Mac.