When trying to export to Microsoft Word from the Texthelp Read & Write 11 fact folder you receive an error message stating that Microsoft Office is not setup or may not be activated.
- Right click on the Read & Write shortcut on your desktop and go to ‘Properties’.
- Within the ‘Properties’ window, click on the ‘Compatibility’ tab.
- Tick the option box ‘Run this program as an administrator’.
- Click ‘Apply’ and then ‘OK’ to save your settings and close the ‘Properties’ window.
- Open Read & Write from the shortcut on your desktop and export facts from the Fact Folder.
This should now open a Word document containing the facts you wanted to export.