To remove all restore points except the most recent restore point, follow these steps:
- Click Start, and then click Computer (or My Computer).
- Right-click the disk in which you want to free up space, and then click Properties.
- Click the General tab, and then click Disk Cleanup.
- If using Windows Vista or 7 click the ‘Clean up system files’ button (if available).
- Click the More Options tab, and then under System Restore, click Clean up.
- Click Yes to remove all but the most recent restore point.
- Click OK, click Yes to proceed with this action, and then click OK.