You may experience any of the following when using Adobe Creative Suite products on Mac OS X Lion:
- Unable to run the software
- Some Features are missing or don’t function correctly
- Applications freeze, crash or quit unexpectedly
Adobe Creative Suite applications require Java to be installed which does not come with Lion unlike previous versions of Mac OS X.
You can also download the latest version using Terminal:
- Go to the /Applications/Utilities folder and open Terminal.
- Type java and press Enter.
- If it is not installed, you will be prompted. If so, click the Install button.