When you click on a link that you made for your mindmap in Inspiration, it opens up your browser but never loads up the website.
Your antivirus software is blocking links clicked from Inspiration.
Give Inspiration full permission from your antivirus software.
For Kaspersky Internet Security 2010:
- Open Inspiration.
- Double click on the Kaspersky icon in the system tray (usually the bottom right).
- Click My Security Zone.
- Click on Application activity.
- Inspiration should appear in the list of running applications under the Process column.
- Right click on the status of Inspiration and click Change Status.
- Change it to Low Restricted.