When you start your computer, it may be loading drivers for devices that you no longer use. You are able to uninstall them with the following steps:
- Open the Command Prompt as an Administrator.
- Type set devmgr_show_nonpresent_devices=1 and press Enter.
- In the same Command Prompt, type devmgmt.msc and press Enter to open Device Manager.
- On the top menu, click View -> Show hidden devices.
- Click the + icon to expand each category. Devices currently not connected will have their icons greyed out. For devices you no longer use you can right click on them and click Uninstall.