When you open Kurzweil 1000 after installing ZoomText, it says that it is the demo version. It does this even after registering the software.
The NeoSpeech synthesizer in ZoomText is causing the problem.
I have the single disc version of Kurzweil 1000
- Uninstall Kurzweil and ZoomText.
- Install ZoomText and then Kurzweil but choose a custom install.
- Deselect the NeoSpeech Kate and Paul voices and continue with the Kurzweil install.
I have the multi-disc version of Kurzweil 1000
- Press the Windows Key + R.
- Type appwiz.cpl and press Enter.
- Remove NeoSpeech Kate and Paul if they are there. If VoiceText is there, remove that as well.
- Reinstall VoiceText.