You use Dragon Naturally Speaking and have multiple user profiles. Dragon prompts you to ask which profile to load every time you start Dragon, and you rather set a default profile to load every time.
Create a shortcut to launch Dragon and change the “Target” to use the “/user” command switch.
- Right click on the desktop and select “New” then “Shortcut”.
- Navigate to “C:\Program Files\Nuance\NaturallySpeakingXX\Program\”.
- Select “natspeak.exe” then click “OK”.
- Click “Next” then click “Finish”.
- Next you need to edit the shortcut and add the command.
- Right click on the newly created shortcut and click “properties”.
- In the properties dialog box make sure you are on the “Shortcut” Tab.
- In the shortcut tab under “Target” you will need to add.
/user “<Profile Name>”.
To the end of whatever is already there. (note speech marks around the profile name. also replace <Profile Name> with the name of the dragon profile you wish to load.
- Click “Apply then click “OK”.
Now try your new short cut out by double clicking.
Remember you can add this shortcut to startup so that dragon automatically launches when windows starts AND now loads your profile automatically.