You cannot use the Internet and see the following message: “Windows was unable to find a certificate to log you on the network”. The status of the connection states “Validating Identity…”.
- Press the Windows key + R.
- Type ncpa.cpl and press Enter.
- Right click on your Wireless adapter and click Properties.
- Click the Wireless Connections tab, then click Properties again.
- In the new box, click the Authentication tab.
- Uncheck the box that says “Enable IEEE 802.1x authentication for this network.”
- Click OK.