When opening ZoomText you may get one of the following errors:
- “An error has occurred in the DCM chain.”
- “ZoomText has corrected an error in DCM chain. You must reboot your system before running ZoomText.”
- Press the Windows Key + R.
- Type regedit and press Enter to open the Registry Editor.
- On the left, navigate to:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > System > CurrentControlSet > Control > DisplayChaining
- Right click on the “Display0” entry and click Delete.
- Close the Registry Editor.
- Go to the following folder:
- Delete the “dcmc0d0.dll” file.
- Update your graphics card drivers.
- Restart the computer.
- Run ZoomText and you should see the following message:
“ZoomText has corrected an error in DCM chain. You must reboot your system before running ZoomText.”
- Restart the computer and try running ZoomText again.