After upgrading to the Lion operating system on your Mac the Intego VirusBarrier software no longer works.
- Download and the latest version of NetUpdate.
- Open the file and run the NetUpdate Installer.
- Click Install NetUpdate and follow the instructions to proceed with installation. A restart may be required after.
- Click the magnifying glass in the top right of the screen to open the Spotlight search.
- Type NetUpdate and press Enter to run the application.
- Once it finishes checking for updates. Click the Update button to install the available updates. A restart may be required after.
- Keep running NetUpdate and installing the updates until there are none left to install.
Thanks! Installing the latest version of virus barrier x6 worked like a charm.