You would like to change the default save location for Inspiration.
- Click on the Start button.
- Locate your shortcut to Inspiration.
- Right-click on the Inspiration shortcut.
- From the menu that appears, select Properties.
- A new window should appear.
- Click on the Shortcut file tab.
- You should see a section called Start In. This is the directory that Inspiration will default to when opening and saving files.
- Just change this section so that it points to the directory where you store your Inspiration files. Then click OK.
The default save location for inspiration files is within the Program files of the software. If you have already created files within Inspiration, these will need to be manually moved to the new save location.