After exporting items from Inspiration, not all items are showing (such as notes, for example).
Inspiration will not export locked items.
While it’s useful to lock items to prevent them moving around the page and prevent formatting changing, these items will not be exported from Inspiration.
- Click on a blank portion of Inspiration.
- While holding down Ctrl, press the A key to select all items.
- Right click on one item and from the submenu click the lock button. This will lock all items.
- Right click on the same item and click the lock button again. This will now unlock all items.
- Export the document to your chosen format.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 to lock the format of all items again.