In Sonority, your Olympus Dictaphone is not detected despite it being plugged in and showing as a drive on your computer.
The Olympus DVR Service is not running.
- Press the Windows key + R to bring up the Run dialog.
- Type services.msc and press Enter.
- If prompted, click Continue or Yes to proceed.
- In the list of services, find “Olympus DVR Service”.
- Right click on the entry and click Properties.
- IN the “startup type” dropdown, it may say Disabled. Change it to Automatic.
- Click Apply.
- Underneath the dropdown, click the “Start” button (not to be confused with the start menu).
- Once it has started click OK.
- Close Sonority (if it is already open) and re-open it.