When selecting text in Read & Write Gold 5 for Mac and clicking the “Speech Maker” icon, you select the options but nothing happens.
- Uninstall Texthelp Read & Write Gold.
- Go to your User Library folder.
- There will be a folder called “Application Support”. Open this folder and locate the folder called “Texthelp”. Move this folder to the Trash.
- Click the back arrow to go back to the Library folder.
- Open the “Preferences” folder located inside the Library folder.
- Delete the folder “Read&Write Gold For Mac”.
- Re-install Texthelp Read & Write Gold.