After upgrading to Windows 8 there is a noticeable delay when you click on icons, especially on Adobe programs such as inDesign, using your Wacom tablet.
- Download and install the latest drivers from http://www.wacom.com/en/support/drivers
- After you install the drivers you will be asked to restart, do that now.
- After restarting, bring up the charms bar (windows button + c) and select settings, then click control panel.
- Enter pen and touch in the search box, click Settings, then click Pen and Touch.
- Select “Press and hold” (Highlighted above), then click settings and activate this option. After you apply the settings your Wacom tablet should no longer hang.