You may experience that your files have a padlock icon although they still open without error.
To remove the lock icon:
- Go to C:\Users (Assuming Windows is installed on your C: drive)
- Right click on the folder with your username and click Properties.
- Click the Security tab.
- Click Edit.
- Click Add.
- In the input box put “Authenticated Users” (without quotes) and click OK.
- Now in the list of checkboxes, check the Allow checkbox for Full control.
- Click OK.
- Click Continue to any errors that appear.
- Once finished, click OK.