When you open ZoomText you get the following error:
“ZoomText is unable to communicate with its display driver component”
This can be caused by a hardware acceleration setting or bad graphics card drivers.
Try the following:
- Set the hardware acceleration to Full (for Windows XP only).
- Right click on your Desktop and click Properties to open the Display settings window.
- Click the Settings tab at the end.Click the Advanced button.
- In the new window click the Troubleshoot tab.
- Change the hardware acceleration to Full by dragging the slider to the right.
- Click OK, then click OK again.